Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Web Design Mid Term COMPLETE!!!! (phew, finally!)///April 6, 2010

I FINALLY GOT THAT CRAP DONE!  After weeks of delays and distractions I am finally done!  I finished it 12 hours before it's due!  Here is the link:


http://mysite.pratt.edu/~bmcneil/midterm/


Aphex Twin is one of my favorite musical artists.  He is crazy and brilliant.  Combine his talent with Chris Cunningham's visuals and you get a world of demonic, bizarre entities running around and terrorizing people (not to mention a crippled, shape-shifting, coke snorting IDM raver bound to a wheel chair in his parents basement with his pet... yes.  I am talking about Rubber Johnny).  I may suck at dancing (and that may be the only thing keeping me from going to clubs and raves) but I'd pay to see him live.


By the way... I am so lazy and will find time when I'm not spending it working and running around to scan and put up my work.  Here's a pretty picture to occupy you in the mean time!


This is where I worked in the summer of 2008.

No comments: