Monday, April 19, 2010

Pre-survey craziness///April 19, 2010

Here is a pre-survey update.  I took advantage of the start of extended hours last night to scan work in.  I am, however, a little behind on finishing work.  I will show finished stuff after the storm dies down.  Here is work in progress:
Bill In Haiti
(Need to clean the shirt and make sure his fingers don't look like they've been in a pile of ash covered crap)
Toyota Pulled Off Stage
(Need to make the curtains more solid and the logo solid as well.  Actually, everything needs to not look so wishy washy.)
World Before Healthcare
(Need to make the jar not so painterly and make the money look like money.)
 
Breakfast With Bodachs
(Ugh, goodness.  I hate to even look at this.  I just need to do everything.)

Encounter With Death in the Bell Tower
(Finish the bell, finish the rope and add the snow.)

One Last Surprize
(Fix the damn spider and the arm.)

Caravan Halted
(Fix the hillside in foreground by adding some clumps of snow and a tree.)

There are a few other things I did not scan on here.  That is because I have a lot of work to do on them.  Anyways, here is what I do have finished:


Chinese Yuan Vs US Dollar

China Trying To Censor Google

Massachusetts Turns Red

Haiti, Chile and Taiwan, Quake Territories

The Detective, The Bomber and The Hostage
 (Based off "Body Of Work" by Dean Koontz)

Guilt
 (Based off "Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoevsky)

A Person At Work: Tennis

Interrogation

 
Space Pirates

Jack Nicholson/Black

All of this will show up in my survey (well, maybe not the last three, maybe they will.)  There are a few others that I'd like to put up for survey, but haven't scanned.  I will try and update when I have the time to jump on my computer for something other than Webdesign and other school related work.  Here is a peek at my website in progress:

 
First design (not particularly good.)
Actual Design (Trying to keep things simple)
(after you press Illustration the next line shows with the choice of buttons Editorial, Narrative and Sketchbook)

No comments: