Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Last Of It All///May 8, 2010

It's late so I want to be brief.  I am almost completely done.  I have scanned and done my survey and everything else.  I am finishing my website up as we speak.  It looks good.  I am going to polish it up after I get graded on it.  Congrats to those who got into the Pratt Show.  My dear friends Christopher, Riva, Jackie and Emily got in.  Good job, you guys deserve it!

Jackie Tribou's Wall

Riva Powers' Wall

Annie Beth Ericsson's Wall

Emily Zier's Wall

Christopher Harrington's Wall

Dan Harlow's Wall

Alexander Doig's Wall

Luke Rotzler's Wall

       
My wall



***Edit

Here is the link for the site.  Also, I got an A in Evolution of Sex (HOLY SH*T I GOT AN A) and a B in Senior Project.


I have recently decided to do a series on video game controllers of the current generation.  They'll be much like the one I did a few weeks ago.  I also plan on doing silly things too.  I don't know.  I am completely free now.  College does not affect my sleep schedule anymore!

No comments: