Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 11, 2009

So, it's Sunday and I am having issues dealing with Monday classes already. I was not present at the last one because I was sick. I have stuff to do for that class, but I am far from being motivated to do it. I revamped a sketch for Senior Project in Illustrator to make it more clean. With having two Senior Projects a Senior must do two separate things. I am working on an animatic for my other Senior Project. It is based off of an idea I had for a while for a cartoon series. I am using any kind of character I made within the past four years for it and making more for a package. Further more, I want to just get my shit done. It won't finish itself so I might as well not screw around and just work whenever I can.


Sarah Palin's Book Race (working sketch)

No comments: