Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11, 2009

Hey people. I have been lurking around campus for the past month. Spring has come back. my favorite season has returned indeed. I will find out Friday if I get either job for next year (RA and Orientation Staff Member). I have super good news. I am finally doing what I have been waiting for for 8 years. I am finally going to put Max down in ink form and give him life! Max is a character I made up since the eighth grade. I have doodled him constantly for so long and now I have the chance to bring him to reality and characterize him fully. I am excited to start! I am also excited that my Spring Break starts tomorrow at 12:30 pm! I will be here in Brooklyn for my whole break and get to see Angela (girlfriend) for more than just a 2 day period! During that Time I will pencil Max's comic out, that is after creating a story and story board for it. I will also be working heavily on a children book that I have been neglecting for the past few weeks. As for big news, I got meal plan money for my card. No more getting money out of my account.

Harmony, 2008.(Some oldish work for your viewing pleasure)

No comments: